Friday, October 8, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Well, she made it to a big girl bed....for awhile. She wasn't able to keep her temp up after all and was having a lot of desats (oxygen saturation levels dropping). So the nurse moved her back in to an isolet to get warm. After just a little bit she warmed back up and then she woke up and started moving around. I was really hoping it was just that she was cold, but I was still pretty nervous when I left the hospital. The nurse tonight has made me feel much better. She said she's doing great and was quite alert and moving around at the beginning of her shift. She nippled her feed and loved it. Her oxygen is turned really low and her stool looks good. And lastly, she gained another 30 grams, making her 4 lbs 2 oz. Thank you for that, Lord.

I'm very excited to get to see Mike and the big kids tomorrow. We're going to go to the corn maze and out to eat to celebrate Nate's birthday. Can you believe my guy is 10? Where did the time go? Please be praying that God would keep everyone well and allow us to have a wonderful day together.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at that! She is really making good progress. I hope your family day is absolutely wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete