Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A good visit

Thank you for praying for us this afternoon. We just got back from a nice visit with Hope. She was resting peacefully on her tummy, so we read Bible to her and talked to her for a little bit. It was nice that the lights weren't flashing while we were there. Her nurse was saying that she does fine as long as they're not messing with her. It's during her care times that her heart rate and respiration get squirrely. I think for right now I might just need to go between times to see her and pray for her from my room during the care times. Her care times are every 4 hours, so if you want to be praying especially hard for her during those times we would appreciate it. Those times are midnight, 4am, 8am, noon, 4pm, and 8pm. Thanks so much for walking this road with us. And Kristin, thanks so much for praying for me on the phone right before we went up there.

We just got done talking to my doctor and I am getting discharged as soon as I am done with my antibiotics. So tonight we move across the street into an apartment. Mike will go get the kids tomorrow morning and we will start living together as a family again. Yay! I don't know what our internet situation will be, so we might not respond to emails right away. We'll keep you all posted. Thanks again for all your prayers.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment