Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rocking

Today I spent nearly 2 hours rocking my baby. It was so nice. And she smiled at me. When I first got there I leaned in and started talking to her. She opened her eyes and grinned. I know she's awful small, but I think this was deliberate. She smiled at me 3 or 4 times. She is 2 and 1/2 months old after all, even if she only weighs in at 1620 grams (3 lbs 9 oz). As for the bleeding... she did have some blood in her bag today. It was not fresh and again the doctor doesn't seem too worried. He said she's looking so good that he really doesn't think it's anything major. He gave her platelets today and was checking her iron levels. I'm not sure exactly what that is about. Please continue to pray for her - that we wouldn't see anymore bleeding. And again pray for her eyes and that feeding her will go well. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

  1. I have no doubts that it was deliberate. She knows you are her momma and knows your voice and touch. Lots of people are praying for all of you! We love you & God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your sweet little baby girl!

    ReplyDelete